- Canopy – Rushing through the Costa Rican rainforest at the Zip Line. Whether in Superman position, or simply sitting in a harness, everyone „floats“ in their own way. One thing is for sure: nature looks simply breathtaking from up here!
- Riding – No matter if you are a courageous first rider or a saddle-proofed cowboy, you will get your money’s worth on the riding tours in Samara. The trail leads through the animal rainforest to a poster-like beach and makes every rider’s heart beat faster.
- Canoe and snorkel tour – With a little muscle in your arms, you can paddle across the Pacific Ocean in pairs or alone, discovering one or the other turtle. Afterwards you snorkel to see the underwater world a little better.
- Turtle Project – The turtle project is located at Playa Buena Vista, near the Hotel Paraíso de Cocodrilo. In order to protect the population of the native turtles, the eggs are collected on the beach and carefully buried again in the camp until the little babies have hatched long enough in the sun and are ready to swim in the vastness of the Pacific Ocean.
- Crocodile tour – If you want to experience crocodiles in their natural habitat, we recommend a tour on the Río Tempisque. Of course you will not only discover the impressive terrestrial vertebrates, but also many birds and monkeys can be seen during the tour and present every (hobby) photographer with a challenge.
- Mountain biking – The Samara region is considered particularly suitable for mountain bike tours and competitions. The Tour de Conquistadores, for example, often ends in Sámara. Even smaller races have their starting point here. The attraction lies both in the untouched beaches of the Pacific Ocean and in the mountainous and hilly hinterland.
- and and and…
Who wants to read travel reports from different activities, can follow this link.
Click here to gob back to the first page.